WeatherSTAR Emulator Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WeatherSTAR Emulator Forum

Everything you need to know about TWC emulators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get Premiere Pro CC working wirh Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ailsa10

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Get Premiere Pro CC working wirh Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF Panasonic-aj-px800-h264-mxf-to-premiere-pro-mac

Get Premiere Pro CC working wirh MXF from Panasonic AJ-PX800

Overview: Get a error message while importing Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files to Premiere Pro CC? Don't worry! This topic covers why Premiere Pro CC can't import MXF files and explains how to resolve this problem by transcoding MXF to Premiere Pro CC native format.

'I'm intending to import one of my clients' MXF footage from Panasonic AJ-PX800 camcorder into PP CC. Every time I try it read the various audio files fine, but refused to import the video stream, and gave me a 'generic error' Did I miss any necessary measures or why did this happen? Any help of advice would be greatly appreciated.'

In fact, not only for Premiere Pro CC, but also for Sony Vegas or FCP X, etc. Cause from a professional point of view, the recorder section offers AVC-ULTRA codec recording capability, two slots and a variety of recording modes. The image quality and bit rate can be selected to match the application. Due to the limited video codec, that's the causes why we are usually failed in importing MXF files to Premiere Pro CC.

To transfer Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF recordings into Premiere Pro CC, is that just like how to convert MXF to MPEG-2 MPG, which we all know the best one for Premiere Pro CC. Fortunately, Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac is such a nice assistant for us to make Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF recordings accepted by Premiere Pro CC. For Windows version? How do you think of that?

Several main steps to help you convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF to MPEG-2 MPG for editing in Premiere Pro CC:

Step 1.From the official website, you can download and install the program nicely. Two items there we can choose to load our original videos in, 'Add video' to load your Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF footage when the main interface pops up there

Step 2. Just come to the output list, to smoothly import your files to Premiere Pro CC, we here suggest you to drop down the list and choose the 'Adobe Premiere Pro/Sony Vegas'>>'MPEG-2 MPG' as the best one.

Step 3. Optional function: To own the output result with perfect effect, I suggest you to get into the 'Settings' interface to adjust your videos before starting your conversion, okay? Select the video codec you want, set the 'video size, bitrates, frame rate, or even the audio channel with your own style.

With all the preparation work done? Just back to the main interface, could you see the big red icon 'Convert' there? Click it and you can start your work well! I'm sure you won't be disappointed with this program. Then transfer your output videos into Premiere Pro CC for editing your original Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF files nicely.

Good News! Never miss to get Saving up to $44.1, MXF/MTS/M2TS/MKV/FLV/MOV Converter.etc at Pavtube Bundles Deals!

Source: Work Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF with Premiere Pro CC on Mac
http://handycameratips.jimdo.com/2015/02/03/edit-aj-px800-mxf-in-premiere-pro-cc/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum