WeatherSTAR Emulator Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WeatherSTAR Emulator Forum

Everything you need to know about TWC emulators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any choice to watch Blu-rays on my TV/smartphone & Tablet?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EmilyFaye

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

I was looking for a comparative of best ripping software online and finally got Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, an easy-to-use software on both Win and Mac. It provides both Blu-ray and DVD ripping workflow with easy interface, quick conversion speed and a very reasonable price.
What I usually do with it:
Actually I've not tested all the presets (too many) as I just got it for 3 months, but it works quite reliably. Mostly I backup DVDs and Blu-rays (need an external drive for BD) to 900kbps Divx AVI on HDD, or MP4 for my SAMSUNG Smart TV (UE40D6530), SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 (GT-i9505), ASUS Transformer Prime (TF201). I'm fond of watching movies on portable devices. Other times they are in general use, like surfing the net, gaming, writing emails.
Other software I’ve used like Magic DVD Ripper and WinX DVD Ripper, but Pavtube is clearly the best.

Source:http://www.samsunginterceptforum.com/samsung-intercept-rooting/view-blue-raydvd-from-any-smart-tv-with-wd-my-cloud-disk-for-kids/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum