You are not connected. Please login or register

READ: All Projects Currently Closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 READ: All Projects Currently Closed on Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:53 pm

**BOLT96**

Administrator
Administrator
Hi,

I am deeply sorry for the delay/lack of updates recently but unfortunately all projects on this forum are currently closed. No more keys will be given for the XL v1 Emulator until a fix is released, which is not likely to be soon. I do sincerely apologize if you have sent me a message waiting for a key. Please note that even if I were to give you a serial the program would not work due to recent changes in the Emulator's sources for data. I have CONSIDERED releasing out the source code to a team or individual(s) who would be willing to take over this project. If you are interested in this please contact me personally at: mcgilljason1796@gmail.com

Once again, I apologize for the disappointing news and hope you understand the situation as it currently stands. I certainly hope to return to this project in the near future and I will try to announce any such update here on the forums, so feel free to stick around for any breaking news. I have enjoyed working on this project for the past few years and thank you for making the WXEF community what it was.

Yours truly,

-Bolt96 (Jason)

View user profile http://weatherstar.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum