WeatherSTAR Emulator Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WeatherSTAR Emulator Forum

Everything you need to know about TWC emulators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony PXW-Z100 MXF to ProRes with Lossless Audio

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cheney0808

Sony PXW-Z100 MXF to ProRes with Lossless Audio

These days, Sony released a new camcorder - Sony PXW-Z100. It’s a powerful machine containing the recording and photography. Sony PXW-Z100 is able to output XAVC and MXF videos with 4096*2160 and 3840*2160 high quality. Its 500/600 Mbps can realize the sampling of 4:2:2 10 bit. It’s really amazing for portable camcorders!

When it comes to its postproduction, many video enthusiasts might suffer from it. Because of its high quality and multi-track files, the conversion of Sony PXW-Z100 multi-track MXF to ProRes also becomes a troublesome problem. The owner of Sony PXW-Z100 should in the meanwhile equip a very powerful converter so that the output files can retain their channels and high definition.

From my sufficient experience of postproduction, I sincerely recommend you a piece of fantastic software – Aunsoft TransMXF Pro for Mac.

Since I always handle the conversion of multi-track MXF, Aunsoft TransMXF Pro for Mac perfectly makes my problems solvable! It is able to transcode MXF files with 2, 4, 8 or more audio channels to Apple ProRes files. You don’t need to worry about the loss of the sounds!

This software enables you to convert MXF to multi-track video including MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI and Apple ProRes.

By the way, you may batch convert your MXF files and merge them into one! Most of the output formats are available, such as MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMA, AMA and so on for Final Cut Pro, iMovie and Avid Media Composer and many other popular players and editors.

Step one. Add or drag it to its interface. In the meanwhile, you may also preview it before the conversion.
Sony PXW-Z100 MXF to ProRes with Lossless Audio Ob_9f7c18_transmxf-pro-mac-preview-140813

Step two. Select the output format you need. I chose the Apple ProRes 422 HQ (*.mov), because it is a format allowing multi-track!
Sony PXW-Z100 MXF to ProRes with Lossless Audio Ob_2bc852_transmxf-pro-mac-profile-140813

Step three. Check the setting. You may change the codec, size, bitrate, frame rate of the video and the codec, sample rate, bitrate, and channel of its audio.
As for multi-track MXF conversion, you need to check the channels for you specific needs!
Sony PXW-Z100 MXF to ProRes with Lossless Audio Ob_eff314_transmxf-pro-mac-setting-140813

Step four. After everything has been set well, you may click the start button. Soon you will get the output files from Sony PXW-Z100 MXF to ProRes with lossless audio.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum