WeatherSTAR Emulator Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WeatherSTAR Emulator Forum

Everything you need to know about TWC emulators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keep 2 Channels Multi-track MXF Stereo to MP4 for iPhone 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cheney0808

Keep 2 Channels Multi-track MXF Stereo to MP4 for iPhone 6 Ob_f9b4a8_2014-09-09-15-29-10

I am a professional video editor and deal with plenty of formats and their conversion with each other. The most cases I got are to handle the conversion of multi-track MXF. Since this kind of videos have multiple channels, many of MXF converters fail to keep them during the conversion. How to make playing these outputting multi-track MP4 in iPhone possible. Here I’d like to recommend you a piece of fantastic software which is able to keep 2 channels multi-track MXF stereo to MP4 for iPhone 6.

Aunsoft TransMXF Pro for Mac perfectly makes the conversion of multi-track MXF solvable! It is able to transcode MXF files with 2, 4, 8 or more audio channels to Apple ProRes files. You don’t need to worry about the loss of the sounds!

This software enables you to convert MXF to multi-track video including MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI and Apple ProRes. By the way, you may batch convert your MXF files and merge them into one! Most of the output formats are available, such as MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMA, AMA and so on for Final Cut Pro, iMovie and Avid Media Composer and many other popular players and editors.
Keep 2 Channels Multi-track MXF Stereo to MP4 for iPhone 6 Ob_1e62e3_tranmxf-pro-mac-multi-track-preview

Step 1: Import or drag multi-track MXF files.
When you start Aunsoft TransMXF Pro for Mac, its clear instruction in the main interface is clearly to show you the main function icon. You can add or drag the file or the folder to it without worrying about it not recognizing MXF files.

Step 2: Select “ MP4” to be the output format.
Click the format and choose multi-track video > MP4. If you need other formats for outputting, you just need to follow the instruction to choose those formats you need.

Step 3: Set video and audio profile.
Click “settings” to set Video frame rate and transcode multi-track MXF to MP4 maintaining 2 channels.

Keep 2 Channels Multi-track MXF Stereo to MP4 for iPhone 6 Ob_0e6507_tranmxf-pro-mac-multi-track-setting

Step four. After everything has been set well, you may click the start button. Soon you will get the output files from 2 channels multi-track MXF to MP4 for iPhone 6.

BTW, I also tried Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac and it turned out to be very useful.
It is a video converter which most satisfies the people who work closely to the different kinds of videos because multiple video formats are allowed to be input to it! It is able to convert MXF, AVCHD, TS, TIVO, AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV and many other popular formats!.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum