WeatherSTAR Emulator Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WeatherSTAR Emulator Forum

Everything you need to know about TWC emulators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy birthday to Hailey and get benifits to everyone!- Apr 29th 2014

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EmilyFaye

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Hailey’s birthday Hot deals & get 50%~70% off discount, only for Apr 29th 2014

It's time to celebrate Hailey's birthday, an attractive and intellectual girl who works for Pavtube Studio.
Happy birthday to Hailey! May the best and loving things be some of the joy your birthday brings!
To celebrate her birthday, Pavtube studio decided to offer 50%~70% OFF for Pavtube DVD Ripper and gather all the sales on Apr 29th to throw a birthday party for her! Isn’t it sweet?

Sharing Her Happiness to everyone, come on, join us!

Happy birthday to Hailey and get benifits to everyone!- Apr 29th 2014 Banner1000

Here are three ways to participate our Hailey's Day to get DVD Ripper offers~

1. Download our questionnaire and fill the info to win 70% OFF!
The info you may need to fill are: you name, you hobbies, facebook address (or Google+, if have), your multimedia devices models and three simple questions like where you get to know Pavtube, your suggestions, etc.
We promise we'll never reveal your privacy to others.

2. Share Pavtube hot deals to win 60% OFF!
You'd choose to share our hot deals to your blog, facebook or Google+, and recommend Pavtube to five friends. By sending us the screenshot of your sharing, you can get 40% off Pavtube DVD Ripper (Win/Mac)!

3. Share your photos with "I love Pavtube" to win 50% OFF
Hold a paper with "I'm XXX, I'm from XXX, I love Pavtube!" and take a photo with it, email it to us to get 50% OFF!

Contact us:
Windows: dvdwinsupport@pavtube.com
Mac: dvdmacsupport@pavtube.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pavtubefans
Business Hours:
8:30 ~ 11:30 am
13:00 ~17:30 om (GMT+08)

Note: all the activities do not stack.No matter whether you've tried Pavtube software or not, pay attention to Hailey's Birthday special page: http://www.pavtube.cn/2014-birthday-specials.html, here're some benefits for you too!~

Be here we hope all of you are wish "Hailey's birthday" and you just moving finger share this article to a network resource(like Forum, Website, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Digg, etc.), you can contact our customer service to get our welfare....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum