WeatherSTAR Emulator Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WeatherSTAR Emulator Forum

Everything you need to know about TWC emulators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transcode Sony TD-10 AVCHD to 3D AVCHD with 5.1 Channel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cheney0808

As a professional video editor, I had handled countless conversion and editing about different kinds of source videos. But at last week, a difficult problem nearly drove me mad: My customer

gave me a 3D AVCHD video from his Sony TD-10. As I know, Sony TD-10 is a powerful camcorder which is able to output 3D AVCHD, MVC and MPEG4-AVC with 5.1 channel. I ran them in many video

converters and tried to transcode them into lossless mov but all failed – there is no stereo with the output videos. Fortunately, I run into Aunsoft MTS/M2TS converter which perfectly helps

me to solve the conversion from 3D AVCHD to MOV with 5.1 Channel.

Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is a piece of practical software. It supports the conversion of AVCHD to many other formats for various players and video editing software, such as FCP,

iMovie, Adobe Premiere. This is really a great convenience to me for the further editing!

Moreover, this fantastic converter is compatible to the up-coming iphone 6. It is really exciting, isn’t it?

Lastly, Aunsoft MTS/M2TS converter is the best software to convert MTS to MOV with amazing quality. This is just what I want! Thus I can get converted MOV with 5.1 channel from 3D AVCHD.

Step1. Load 3D AVCHD videos from Sony TD-10 to your computer. (We suggest you load it at first to your computer because that will be more stable than directly adding it from the camera to the

converter.)

Step3. Add or drag 3D AVCHD videos to the interface of the video converter. By the way, you may also preview it before the conversion from 3D AVCHD to MOV.

Step4. Choose the output format you want. I directly chose 3D Video > MOV Anaglyph 3D Video (*mov), it is a video format possessing both compatibility and high quality.

Step5. Check the setting to choose the 5.1 channel. You may also click the Settings button to specify the video and audio parameters. You can alter their size, sample rate, bitrate, frame

rate and channels as you need!

Step6. Start converting 3D AVCHD to MOV with 5.1 channel with the yellow arrow button.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum