WeatherSTAR Emulator Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WeatherSTAR Emulator Forum

Everything you need to know about TWC emulators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantastic Program Enables MTS/M2TS to Final Cut Pro 6/7/X

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cheney0808

This month, Sony released a new camcorder - Sony PXW-X70. It is really a powerful machine containing both recording and photography. This camcorder is of great significance because it’s the first time Sony put out the portable professional camcorder.

Fantastic Program Enables MTS/M2TS to Final Cut Pro 6/7/X Ob_b90fe8_mts-converter-camcorder

Sony PXW-X70 is able to output XAVC, AVCHD, and DV videos with 20 million pixels. Its 50MB/s transmission rate guarantees the sampling of 4:2:2 10 bit which is really amazing for portable camcorders! It is really humanized since Sony PXW-X70 also supports the connection through WIFI! This is really a great innovation about Sony portable camcorders!

However, although there are so many advantages about Sony PXW-X70, when it comes to the postproduction, many video enthusiasts might suffer from it. Because of its high definition, the conversion of AVCHD to ProRes with lossless quality also becomes a troublesome problem. The owner of Sony PXW-X70 should in the meanwhile equip a very powerful converter so that the output files can retain its high quality.

From my several-year experience of video postproduction, I sincerely recommend a piece of practical software – Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.

How to Convert MTS/M2TS to ProRes for Final Cut Pro 6/7/X

Since I had much experience of handling the conversion of MTS, Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac perfectly makes my problems solvable! Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac mainly focus on the conversion from MTS/M2TS to AVI, MP4, MOV, SWF, Apple ProRes and many other common formats.

This tool can convert MTS/M2TS to Final Cut Pro 6/7/X with Native Codec. It also turns MTS/M2TS into Apple ProRes so that it can be compatible to Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer and lots of other editing software.

Now, let me show you how to operate this software!

Step one. Add or drag it to its interface. In the meanwhile, you may also preview it before the conversion. (Have a try of Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac)
Fantastic Program Enables MTS/M2TS to Final Cut Pro 6/7/X Ob_87635c_mts-converter-preview
Step two. Select the output format you need. I chose the Apple ProRes 422 since it is compatible to Final Cut Pro.
Step three. Check the setting. You may change the codec, size, bitrate, frame rate of the video and the codec, sample rate, bitrate, and channel of its audio.

Step four. After everything has been set well, you may click the start button. Soon you will get the output files from AVCHD to ProRes for Final Cut Pro 6/7/X.

By the way, I tried Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter on my windows PC, and it also worked!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum